page count after N?? 4

edited December 2009 in FastReport 4.0
hi

i have a report that wil have as many page as i want but always start??s in N??5 and i have a INdece in page 4 so how can i put the number of page in page for Exemple:
name page
a
b
C

Thank??s

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 8:32AM
    see the main demo other festures urls and anchors
  • edited December 2009
    gordk wrote: »
    see the main demo other festures urls and anchors
    i try the code and it??s not working for me.

Engine.AddAnchor(<Termografia_sub."Foto1">);
    memo 10 = [Engine.GetAnchorPage(<Termografia_sub."Foto1">)]

i it because i??m using page 5 as Sub Report and the number retorning is always "1" and it shoud be 5....to N. where i??m wrong?
    Thanks
    no pagefooters in subreps.

• edited 8:32AM
    no pagefooters in subreps.
    thank??s that was the problem but now my first page "5" is indexing 2 times page 5 aperes right but page 6 prints as 5 so 1 apage is delay . i have 44 pages but like that it??s 43? why this hapen thank??s for the help.
    M.lopes
    with out more detail knowledge of your situation, i have now idea.
    can you post a small sample demo in the binaries newsgroup?
  • edited December 2009
    with out more detail knowledge of your situation, i have now idea.
    can you post a small sample demo in the binaries newsgroup?
    Thanks here is the file with averithing
    link to the project with source to download
    delphi source
    Fr
    database
    i try changing the source for [Engine.GetAnchorPage(<Termografia_sub."Foto1">)] and nothing avery time it pick??s the first Page then 2?? line is wrong and continus numbering ....
    where is the binaries newsgroup?

Thank.s
    I??m new at this
    go to the product page click support scroll down and you will find a newsgroup list.
    BTW am i supposed to look at the report you saved as an .fr3 file or the one embeded in the dfm.
    go to the product page click support scroll down and you will find a newsgroup list.
    BTW am i supposed to look at the report you saved as an .fr3 file or the one embeded in the dfm.

the Dfm has complet source

Thanks
    probably the fact that one of the group headers is resetting the page number.
    also be very careful when connecting reports and grids to the same dataset
    after the first moves through the table the grid will have it on the last recored and it wont be in correct position when the dataset of the report's second page starts.
    i try avething is i??t the database? i try with the demo and avethying and nothing is there another way to get the page number?
    i have to try to understand what you are doing and your names of datasets are very confusing.
    along with the fact i need to translate names.
    take a deep breath, and maybe rethink what you are trying to do.
    look at the main demo urls and anchors again and try to build a duplicate of your own, this will
    help you understand the linking.

Thank??s i try and try and it??s done i don??t now why it was not working.

Thank??s for the suport
    Mlopes

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.