User variables

I am sorry but I am not able to find how to manage user variables. For example [ReportTitle], [LicenseName], etc..
Is there a way to assign values to variables from the designer side in the same way of FR4?

I can use a custom function like MyUserVar("ReportTitle"), but I would like to know if it is possible to do it via [ReportTitle]

Thank you

Comments

• edited 3:04AM
    Great, how can I add programatically the parameters?
    I see SetParameterValue() but it seems to assign values, I would need to register it in FR with name, type and value.

Thank you
  • edited 3:04AM
    Hello,

The parameters are stored in the report.Dictionary.Parameters collection.

Parameter par = new Parameter();
    par.Name = "MyParameter";
    par.DataType = typeof(int);
    par.Value = 3;
    report.Dictionary.Parameters.Add(par);

The simpler way is to call report.SetParameterValue("MyParameter", 3). It will do the same.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.