pdf-export features

Hello,

are there any plans for exporting outlines or hyperlinks (referencing the same report) into the pdf?
I also noticed that bands/objects with Printable=false are "printed" on pdf-export, is this controllable in any way?

There is a property PDFExport.Outline which I already have set to true but there is no outline in the resulting pdf?

Comments

• edited 11:23PM
    Hello,

We have such plans for further versions. I can't tell the timeframe for this because we have other higher-priority tasks.
    The Printable flag is used when printing. It is ignored when exporting.
    So I wonder what PDFExport.Outline actually does?

Could you introduce a property PDFExport(or its base).OnlyPrintableObjects ?

BTW: A page with only one band (data) with Printable=false still gets printed: You get an entirely blank page.
    1) This property does nothing, it is not implemented yet.
    2) I will consider adding the Exportable flag to all report objects. It will be after v1.3 release.
    3) That's correct, isn't it? You have the "Page" object which will be printed in any case.
    3) could the page also get a Printable property?
    No, it's not possible due to some internal limitations.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.