Different Total between designer and web report

pinbotpinbot Texas
edited 10:05PM in FastReport .NET

I had a funny problem where my report would work correctly in the designer but not when I deployed it.

I have 2 totals that are used in a simple data band. I set the "Reset after print" on both but forgot to set the "Print on Band:" (Pict 1) on one of the totals.

I divide these two totals to get a weighted average occupancy.

When I run the report in the designer, I get the correct total (see picture). When I run the exact same .frx file from a web page, the total is DOUBLED, even though Double-Pass is not checked in the report options.

Is it indeed double passing through my dataset?

Obviously it was a mistake on my part to leave off the "Print on the band" setting but I think it's strange that the same report gives two different totals.

Comments

• edited 10:05PM
    It happens when you run the same report the second time. I'll fix this in the next daily build.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.