Page format of Dynamic report

RamyaRamya cbe
edited October 2009 in FastReport .NET
Hi,

I am generating the report dynamically. That is the report will be generated from the code.

In that am facing an issue in setting the text object's width.

empNameText.Bounds = new RectangleF(i, 0, Units.Centimeters * 2, Units.Centimeters * 0.5f);

The problem is I don't know how many columns will be used in the report. It will decided only dynamically.
Some times there will be only two columns, some times there will be 15 columns. So If i specify the width, height of the text object, the report displays only half of the column value if the column value is more than the columns width.

Also if i export to pdf, the text got printed on above another.

I don't know how to solve this.

I also want to display the report in the table format. How to do this

Please help me.

Thank you.

Regards,
Ramya

Comments

• edited 8:21AM
    Hello,

In order to create a well-formed report, you must know how many columns will be in a report. You also may fix the width of existing object when you know the exact number of columns.
    wrote:
    I also want to display the report in the table format. How to do this
    Use either dataheader/databand, or TableObject. There are many report examples in the Demo.exe.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.