Sometimes it's like ,
SELECT id , name , age FROM tbmain
or
SELECT id , name FROM tbmain
or
SELECT id , name , age , order FROM tbmain

is there is any easy way to build an automatic report for this Queries ,
In other word
Can FastReport ,Add Columns at page header , and Add rows at DataBand , Automatically depending on my DataSet ?

Thank you in advance .

P.S
I have translated Fast Report 1.1 to Arabic language ..
How would I know if you need translation update ? ( I didn't get any emails request translation updates )

Comments

• edited 1:52PM
    Hello,
    wrote:
    Can FastReport ,Add Columns at page header , and Add rows at DataBand , Automatically depending on my DataSet ?

Look at the demo report, "Table/Print DataTable". You can print any table using this technique.
    wrote:
    How would I know if you need translation update ? ( I didn't get any emails request translation updates )

We still updating the UI, so I didn't send a notification email yet. However you may download the latest version of localizer tool and check the Arabic.frl file. It would be nice >
  • StarkStark Syria
    edited 1:52PM
    Thank you ..

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.