public access in new folder

Hi all,

in the configurator of FastReport Server 2.1 a new folder can be created in control, reports.

When I do this a new window opens where I find a checkbox "Public access" but this checkbox disabled (and checked), so I cannot uncheck it.
I just want to assign report folders to special groups.

How can I realize this ?

Regards
TL01

Comments

• edited 8:52AM
    TL01 wrote: »
    Hi all,

in the configurator of FastReport Server 2.1 a new folder can be created in control, reports.

When I do this a new window opens where I find a checkbox "Public access" but this checkbox disabled (and checked), so I cannot uncheck it.
    I just want to assign report folders to special groups.

How can I realize this ?

Regards
    TL01

It will be in next version. Now you can use Windows authentification with windows users and groups.
    Thank you for your quick reply.

Do you already know when the next version will be released ?

Regards
    TL01
  • edited February 2011
    I hope they'd release the new version soon. It would be better if those that you posted would be realized.

Regards,
    Kerra
    [
    Thanks for the replied and the information,

I have tried all the step and it still didnt work

I have an other webserver it works with public IP or domain, so I know that my router is woiking properly,

Do I need to setup IP access option or virtual path for doc folder?

Thanks

HNT

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.