How to design the Repot with data source?

mohanarajmohanaraj 600001
edited September 2009 in FastReport .NET
Dear All,

I'm new to Fast report i want to design the report with the data source, usually in rdlc report (Microsoft report) we create the dataset with data table and the columns in the .net IDE itself by using that dataset we design the report then in .CS file we code to assign the data by mention the dataset followed by datatable's name. Please any one tell me how to to the
same in Fast Report. Please tell me if any links available and explain me with the steps to do. It will be very helpful to me. [topic="design the report with datasource"]design the report[/topic]

Comments

• edited 12:48PM
    Hello,

Please read the programmer's manual, "Working with Windows Forms" chapter. Also look at flash-demo here:
    http://www.fast-report.com/frnet_swf/use_in_vs.html
  • mohanarajmohanaraj 600001
    edited September 2009
    AlexTZ wrote: »
    Hello,

Please read the programmer's manual, "Working with Windows Forms" chapter. Also look at flash-demo here:
    http://www.fast-report.com/frnet_swf/use_in_vs.html

Dear AlexTZ,

I'm new to the fast report. I downloaded the demo version and installed in my system, in the .Net tool box it will appear and i drag and drop this in my aspx file in that i click the design report, it will open the design window in that i want to call the dataset that i create in my asp.net application how can i do this? and i don't want to create the connection in .frm file itself for that i wish to call stored procedure to load that was created in MS sql Server. would you please guide me to design the report with field that i created in the dataset of ASp.net application.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.