Error message

Hi,

When I try to print preview the report from my application it gives error message:

ERROR: 57014: canceling statement due to user request.

Do you have any details on that error?

Thanks,

Comments

• edited 4:15AM
    Probably it's from your database server. May be it's related to command timeout. Try to increase the timeout value (CommandTimeout property of the connection object).
  • edited 4:15AM
    Hi Alex,

Thank you for your reply,

Yes, I check it and it was from the DB connection string to the server, I increased the timeout and it was OK.
    AlexTZ wrote: »
    Probably it's from your database server. May be it's related to command timeout. Try to increase the timeout value (CommandTimeout property of the connection object).

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.