HTML export

edited 11:03PM in FastReport .NET
Hi!

A few questions about the HTML export:

1. I want the pictures in the report to be links to their matching files in the html's files folder.
Is it even possible? (I need to create a hyperlink to the files that will be created during the report generation, when I don't think
I have a way to know their path from the report)

2. I have some other links (to files) in the report, and I want this files to be copied to the html's folder,
so that clicking this links will get the user to his own copy of the file. Any chance that it's possible?

Thank you very very very very much:)

Comments

• edited 11:03PM
    Hello,

1) HTML export can't do this now. We will impove it in the next major version.
    2) It's impossible, you should take care about copying the necessary files yourself.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.