WebReport- Show outlines + page border outline

Hi Support,

Are you planning to add displaying outlines in the WebReport viewer, as well as showing the physical page with its page borders (i.e. standard FastReport VCL preview style) in the WebReport viewer?

Kind Regards,

Keith Blows

Comments

• edited 12:22PM
    Hello,

It will take a long time. We plan to improve something in the v1.3.
  • edited 12:22PM
    AlexTZ wrote: »
    Hello,

It will take a long time. We plan to improve something in the v1.3.

Many thanks- not critical, just 'nice-to-have'.

My transitioning from Delphi/FR VCL over the past 2 weeks has been a very smooth process- well done! FR.NET is very intuitive and flexible.

Kind Regards,

Keith
  • Ashraf SabryAshraf Sabry Cairo, Egypt
    edited 12:22PM
    Greetings,

Are there any news about this request? I can't see any report with outlines in your web reports demo portal.
    The company I work in asked me to add this feature to our web reports, and I was wondering if there're any built in capabilities that I can employ to achieve this task.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.