Disable menu for custom object in designer

Anu de DeusAnu de Deus Hampshire, UK
edited 4:08AM in FastReport 4.0
I created and registered my own object descendant of TfrxPageHeader, in a custom category (could be any category).
Now, with the standard TfrxPageHeader (and other band types), after one component is added to the report page in the designer, its menu becomes disabled, as the page is not supposed to have more than one object of that type (only one TfrxPageHeader per page).
How can I replicate this behaviour in my class descendant of TfrxPageHeader? How can I prevent more than one being added to the page, by either disabling the menu item associated with it, or any other method?
Is there any way I can get a handle to the menu item created for it? Any way to get to the OnClick event of that menu item?

Thanks for any help

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.