Duplex Options via code

Hello all,

how can i set the Duplex Options via Code like the Printer or the pages ?

I read the manuals and in the Internet. Nowhere i can find this Option or help about that.

Thanks for answer.

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 11:53PM
    read your programmers manual Access report objects from code.
    as i stated before duplex is a property of the design page, when set the page(s) output by the engine will be printed using duplex mode.
    typical
    var

Page1: TfrxReportPage;

begin
    frxreport1.loadfromfile('path&filename.fr3');
    Page1 := frxReport1.Pages[1] as TfrxReportPage;
    //set any design page props here
    page1.duplex :=dmsimplex; //or dmnone or dmvertical or dmhorizontal
  • edited August 2009
    Thanks for your answer.

I read this but i am thinking it??s not the same with the option in the Print Options.

Then it??s clear. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> but how can i find out which Option of duplex is in the PrintOptions Dialog is setting ? Because we have various Printers with Duplex and none. The Duplex Option hardcoded in the Report is not the way. Before the Print i must set the Option or not with the Printer Model.[/img]
  • gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 11:53PM
    you must get a handle to the printer and read its props(devicecaps) or set them orchange which will be the default printer. all at delphi level before loading report.
    you can add frxprinters.pas to your uses clause

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.