Duplex Print Problems

edited August 2009 in FastReport 4.0
Hi all... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> I have a question...what else[/img][img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> I am printing some reports like a Batch Print. Every report is one Print Job. Before the first Job is printing then[/img]ShowDialog is true and after the first ist setting to false. Now we have a Duplex Printer. If i set to Duplex in the Dialog the first Job is printing in Duplex and the other are printing with Standard Settings.

How can i configure that the Print Options only setting to Standard with show the Dialog and every Print is using the Options i am setting. Must i save the Options after the Dialog and set this before every Print ?

Thanks for Help.

PS: in the PrintOptions i can??t find the Option for Duplex >

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 11:49PM
    it does not belong to the report print options it belongs to the design page
  • edited 11:49PM
    Thanks for your answer,

but i think no. it??s always the same Report i am printing as example 10 times. before the first i am setting the options. then i set OptionsVisible:= False and printing the next, the next, the next ....

before i update FastReport the same options are using by the next Print Job. Now are setting the Options before every Print to default. Then i have the first in Duplex and the other default.

Is there a Option that i can use the last Settings in the Options and when i want set to default ?
  • edited 11:49PM
    Hallo gordk,
    wrote:
    it does not belong to the report print options it belongs to the design page
    a long time later...i understand what you mean [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> It is possible to say before frReport.Print "use the last Options" ?[/img]

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.