FastReport Studio Trial Version

Hi All,

1. / I have recently downloaded the FastReport Studio Trial version to see if it would be suitable for my project.
My project is written in VB6 with an ODBC connection to a SQLite3 databse.
It appears that FastReport Studio has everything that I have been looking for however...
I have read several post with a problem the same as mine.
When closing the Form Designer with an ADO Database connection or Query connection I receive a "Referenced Memory"
error followed by a "Runtime Error 216". All post with this problem has had no replies ?
Could somebody please explain how to fix problem as it makes it very hard to test.
The designer would only be used to construct the user reports and not available to the end-user.

2. / Is there any further examples of using FastReport Studio and VB6. There seems to be limited information on VB6.
I am trying to pass SQL Queries to the report which have many variables.. is it best to use the built-in script writter
or perform the queries outside and just pass the results to the report ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated...
Thanks in advance..

Comments

• edited 3:59PM
    wrote:
    1. / I have recently downloaded the FastReport Studio Trial version to see if it would be suitable for my project.
    My project is written in VB6 with an ODBC connection to a SQLite3 databse.
    It appears that FastReport Studio has everything that I have been looking for however...
    I have read several post with a problem the same as mine.
    When closing the Form Designer with an ADO Database connection or Query connection I receive a "Referenced Memory"
    error followed by a "Runtime Error 216". All post with this problem has had no replies ?
    This bug fixed.
  • keturpatelketurpatel India
    edited 3:59PM
    I think you need to download a latest setup and try it.

I am also evaluating fast report with vb6 and i also did tried to find more examples, without any success. I you find some, please forward them to me also.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.