Adding to Reference Assemblies in Script

Hi,

I am trying to embed an HTML Editor (FckEditor for .NET which is wysiwyg html editor) into the dialog Form of a report.

When I add the dll for fckeditor to the Refernced Assemblies in the Script, I get an error saying cannot find library, the system cannot find the file specified.

Now as per the User Manual, I can create a function or method in my main application, and then add the application dll as the reference assembly in order to call those functions or methods, but I still face the same problem.

For e.g , I build my application (lets call my app Myapp, I import the FckEditor namespace in my main app, and after building Myapp I get Myapp.dll in the bin folder)

Next, I add Myapp.dll in the referenced assemblies, but I still get the same error.

What am I doing wrong? Please help. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Comments

• edited 9:44PM
    Hello,

You have to put third-party assembly to the same folder where your .exe file, or install it to GAC.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.