Disable Print

edited 12:28AM in FastReport .NET
Hi,

Is there a way to disable all print/email functionality in the preview report window?

The reason I'm asking is that maybe it will be need it for demo program with restrictions to print, only view.

Thanks,

Comments

• edited 12:28AM
    Hello,

Set the Config.PreviewSettings.Buttons = ... (set of needed buttons)
    AlexTZ wrote: »
    Hello,

Set the Config.PreviewSettings.Buttons = ... (set of needed buttons)

Thanks Alex, Can you give me example of use.. I can't get it right in C#, as well there is no code example of how to use this property

When you type =, you should get an intellisense hint.

Config.PreviewSettings.Buttons = PreviewButtons.Open | PreviewButtons.Save | PreviewButtons.Find | PreviewButtons.Zoom | PreviewButtons.Outline | PreviewButtons.PageSetup | PreviewButtons.Edit | PreviewButtons.Watermark | PreviewButtons.Navigator | PreviewButtons.Close;

Config.PreviewSettings.Buttons = PreviewButtons.Open | PreviewButtons.Save | PreviewButtons.Find | PreviewButtons.Zoom | PreviewButtons.Outline | PreviewButtons.PageSetup | PreviewButtons.Edit | PreviewButtons.Watermark | PreviewButtons.Navigator | PreviewButtons.Close;

Yes, agreed, but still. How to disable/enable /visible (true/false) :-)
    Johnxp wrote: »
    Johnxp wrote: »

Yes, agreed, but still. How to disable/enable /visible (true/false) :-)

Plus, if I disable the print button, the user still can use Ctrl+P to print the report,
    You have to indicate all buttons which you want to use in the Buttons property. There is no way to hide/show particular button.
    I will fix Ctrl+P bug.
    You have to indicate all buttons which you want to use in the Buttons property. There is no way to hide/show particular button.
    I will fix Ctrl+P bug.

Great, I can use that way. When that change for Ctrl+P will be available?

Thank you,
    It will be available in the next build (in 12 hours).
    It will be available in the next build (in 12 hours).

Thank you very much.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.