Hyperlink works in Preview but not in ASP webpage

edited 11:37AM in FastReport .NET
Hi,

I am creating a landing page which has links to individual reports. When I click the link in the Preview window, it shows the linked report in a new preview window.

But when I compile the project in ASP.NET (Visual Web Developer Express Edition), I can get to the landing page, but the links dont work, i.e, they dont show up as links.

Can you please help me with this? Do I need to do some extra configuration while compiling the project so as to make the report interactive?

Comments

• edited 11:37AM
    Hello,

WebReport control does not support hyperlinks now. It will be added in v1.3 - no timeframe yet.
    AlexTZ wrote: »
    Hello,

WebReport control does not support hyperlinks now. It will be added in v1.3 - no timeframe yet.

Is there any other method to make the webreport interactive? Can I use click events to make the webreport interactive?
    Sorry, it's a rather complex task to make hyperlinks working. We need to make changes in the html export, and completely change the architecture of webreport. It's not possible right now.
  • edited February 2010
    Do you have a tentative date to release the 1.3 version? We also need the link feature for web pages, we need the hyperlinks to offer the drill-down features, it is a basic for us.

Thank you
    Sorry, it is still under development. I can't say now when we finish it.
    Sorry for insisting, but it is important for planning our release dates. I understand that you do not have a tentative date, but are we talking about 3-5 months, or more?
    If it is more, is there a way or trick or creating a custom object to insert a url link in a web report? or maybe we can inject html code in the report using an event or some similar thing?

Thank you
    Less than 3-5 months, definitely.
    hi,
    interactive feature now support? version 1.3 seems not support.
    We need the function very much.
    Two year passed.
  • hey is it now suppourted in webpage im currently having the same issue?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.