Cross-Tab rows highlight

I have Cross-tab view on my report with sales report (employees in columns and days in rows). How to highlight sundays and sutardays? Have anyone any idea?

thanks
Mariusz

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 4:59PM
    Read the user manual on crosstabs
  • edited July 2009
    gordk wrote: »
    Read the user manual on crosstabs

I've just readed it. I'm writting the post becouse I still have no idea how to provide it.

I know about rows highlighting, but in this case sundays and saturdays are not every times in the same RowIndex. Additionally, cross-tab view is builded at the begining in a columns and rows header and at the end data filed are filled. In that time I don't know how to reach an information about other filed in the same data row.

So... counld you be so nice, and give me some advice?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.