Chart_BeforePrint AddSeries

Hi

I have created a double pass report.

Now I want to add series to chart based on the total number of groups in my report.

In the first pass, I counted the groups. Is it now possible, to add that amount of series to the chart in the before_print event?

Oh, and my second question: Is it possible to change the displayed text in the chart legend by fastscript? (I want to pass the series names displayed in the legend by parameter and then set them via script.)

Many thanks for any responses!

Regards
FelixHuber

Comments

• edited 6:57AM
    Hello,

Consider using autoseries, as described in the user's manual:
    "Report creation/Reports with charts/Chart editor/Setting up auto-series"

To change the legend title, you need to use the following code:

MSChart1.Chart.Titles[0].Text = "My Title";

You need to add the System.Windows.Forms.DataVisualization.dll to your report assemblies (in the "Report|Options...|Script" window).

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.