Chart based on group data

Hello

I am trying to create a chart for each group of data in a report.

Each group contains a question, and the data section for each group contains the responses to the question, I've managed to get this working just fine.

I would now like to put a chart in the footer of each group, showing the number of different responses for each question. When I put a chart into the group footer, and fill in the datasource box, I then only get one group showing when I preview the report. There should be about 20 different groups, (and 20 charts).

Also the chart is showing responses to questions that aren't in the current group. How would I filter the data that the chart uses, so that I am only showing data in the chart that relates to the group that the chart is in?

Many thanks,
Richard.

Comments

• edited 7:45PM
    Hello,

At this moment it's not possible. I'll add this feature in the next daily build and let you know how to use it.
  • edited 7:45PM
    Hello,

Use the latest build, 1.1.30. Just put your chart on the group footer and that's all.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.