What does NewSilentMode = simReThrow do?

Anu de DeusAnu de Deus Hampshire, UK
edited June 2009 in FastReport 4.0
I'm trying to make the report designer (at runtime) not to display the 'Save changes?' dialog box when the report is closed,
I thought <!--fonto:Courier New--><span style="font-family:Courier New"><!--/fonto-->EngineOptions.NewSilentMode := simSilent<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--> would do it, but it changes nothing.
What is EngineOptions.NewSilentMode for then?
How can I suppress the dialog box when closing the designer, and how to identify if the user changed anything in the report while editing?
(so I can save the report automatically without asking the user, but ONLY IF it changed)

This is my current code - which doesn't work as I thought it would:

<!--fonto:Courier New--><span style="font-family:Courier New"><!--/fonto--> frxReport1.Preview := frxPreview1;
frxReport1.EngineOptions.NewSilentMode := simSilent;
frxReport1.ShowReport(true);<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->

Thanks for any clarification.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.