how to print copies of a page more then one

i have made a report which have five pages. and i want four copies of second page and fourth page when print button is pressed. how can i do this
i hope i explain my issue

Comments

• edited 9:14PM
    Hello,

In the print dialog, select "Page Range" = "Pages" and indicate the page numbers you want to print:
  • hi
    there is no way to do this in code behind? is not there any option about more then one copies in design
  • edited 9:14PM
    Hello,

You can do it in the designer - just go File|Printer Setup... menu item and do the same. These settings will be saved in a report file.
    Another way to do this is to set report.PrintSettings properties in your code.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.