Styles on Databand doesn't inherit on Textbox

arzarz
edited 2:11PM in FastReport .NET
Hello two more Question,

in an older Version i can assign a Style to an Databand and when i create a new Textbox it inherits the Style from the Databand. In the latest Version it doesn't work. I must assign Styles to each komponent. is their an other way to do this or does you fix it ?

Second question. I have a Report with a Master-Detail. The DataTables are linked with a Datarelation. that runs good. but when i go to Designer the first time running preview, it runs good,but after that the report lost the relation. Then i must select under "Select DataSource" the Datatables once more and after Preview it lost it again.

Best Regards and thank you for your work

Rene

Comments

• edited 2:11PM
    1) The "Style" property was never "inherited", you have to assign styles for each component individually.
    2) Check that both master and detail datsources are enabled in the "Choose Report data..." dialog. In this case the datarelation is stored in a file.
  • arzarz
    edited 2:11PM
    AlexTZ wrote: »
    1) The "Style" property was never "inherited", you have to assign styles for each component individually.
    I think i have seen it in an older Version. Not really inherited but assuming the Style. But it is ok on this way. thanks.

AlexTZ wrote: »
    2) Check that both master and detail datsources are enabled in the "Choose Report data..." dialog. In this case the datarelation is stored in a file.

They were enabled in "Choose Report data". When i start designer and start first time PReview. It runs absolut ok. After each closing the Preview, the Relation is gone. you can see it in the DataForm. When i openend Choose Report Data everthing is enabled after closing with ok , the Relation is back. After closing with cancel it is not there.

Thank you
  • edited 2:11PM
    Do you have a test project that demonstrates this bug? Please send it to tz@fast-report.com

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.