Problem with latest release

jeromejerome France
edited 11:03AM in FastReport .NET
I just installed the last version of FastReport.NET but while trying to run the designer then nothing happens. I tried to reinstall, repair, reboot but I can't get it working!
I'm using Vista. What's wrong?

Comments

• edited 11:03AM
    Just checked in Vista, everything is ok on my PC. The main demo is working, I can run the designer. I've tested it as administrator and as user.
    Try to remove the FastReport.Net configuration file, it is located here:

C:\Users\user_name\Local Settings\Application Data\FastReport\FastReport.config
  • jeromejerome France
    edited 11:03AM
    Thanks, I'm gonna check this out!
  • jeromejerome France
    Works fine !
    Thanks a lot, you're doing great job >
  • jeromejerome France
    Sorry to disturb again but I got another problem: I can not add any plugin, when I click on the "Add" button nothing happens.
    Is it still my computer which has problems?
    After adding a plugin, you need to restart FastReport. If you using it in VS IDE, you need to restart it as well.
  • jeromejerome France
    Well I couldn't even add a plugin. When I click on the "Add" button nothing happens (I'm using Firebird, I need the dll to be put in the plugins but I can't make it)
    Oh, I see. All event handlers in this dialog were corrupted, I'll fix it in the next build.
  • jeromejerome France
    Thanks for your help !!! >
  • jeromejerome France
    I still have a problem with the plugin thing.
    When I click on "Add", the file dialog opens and when I select the dll I wanna add, the file dialog closes but the dll does not appear in the plugin window, even after restarting FastReport!
    What should I do?
    I forgot to attach "DrawItem" event for the plugins list. Will be fixed in the next build.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.