Print Report cause problem With Arabic Language

StarkStark Syria
edited 7:00PM in FastReport .NET
Hi , have a good day ....

I am using Fast Report with C# Application , MS SQL server 2000
Windows XP SP2

Ok ,

I used in my report Arabic Language ( it's right to left ) and ( unicode I think , not sure about unicode or ascii )

- when I preview my report , the result is %100 Correct !

- When I print my report on printer (HP 1022 ) it's work %100! correct

- When I print it on (HP 1005P ) then it's like a big miss , only the numbers shows well , the other words in arabic
are missed

I try to install the driver again for my HP1005p and nothing helped ...
I try it on another PC with Windows XP and Vista ... but nothing worked ...

I wounder if there are any special settings like unicode or something for Fastreport ?
Or my printer is very stupid to work with such a smart report ( fastreport ) ?

Thank you in advance

Hint :
- Some web browser like Opera has a unicode ( Arabic Windows 1256 ) for arabic language
- I used the Arial default Font ...
- HP 1005p can print arabic and work 100% correct with notepad and word and excel

Kind regards ....

Comments

• edited 7:00PM
    Hello,

Did you set "RightToLeft" property to true for all Text objects in your report?
    Also take a look at this message, it may helps:
    http://forums11.itrc.hp.com/service/forums...hreadId=1244232
  • StarkStark Syria
    edited 7:00PM
    Hi thank you for your replay

Yes , I was setting the Righttoleft = true , to all text Object , thats why it's worked on HP 1022 ....

By the way many thanks to you for the link , that you provide me with it ...

it's just make me sure that the problem is in my printer driver ... not in windows ... or your charming piece fastreport.net

I will let you know ,,, if I found the solultion .....

Kind regards ....

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.