FreeSpace

edited 11:02PM in FastReport .NET
Hi,
I don't understand how it is calculated FreeSpace.
I want to draw in the last page a diagonal line in free space but the property FreeSpace not contains real free height.
How can I do?

Thanks.

Comments

• edited 11:02PM
    Hello,

It depends on where you access the FreeSpace property. Could you show me how you draw the line?
    At first I put the code in to ReportSummary1_BeforePrint, now in to GroupFooter3_BeforeLayout (the last group, printed only in lastpage) and works perfectly.
    Last problem, in the User Manual is refers to Engine.PaperWidth but when i try execute the preview the messare error is:
    BC30456 'PaperWidth' is not a member of 'FastReport.Engine.ReportEngine'

Private Sub GroupFooter3_BeforeLayout(ByVal sender As object, ByVal e As EventArgs)
    Dim X as New LineObject
    X.Top=0
    x.Left=0
    x.Diagonal=true
    'x.Width=Engine.PaperWidth
    x.Width=600
    x.Height=Engine.FreeSpace

GroupFooter3.Objects.Add(X)

End Sub

Thanks.
    Mistake in the doc, you should use PageWidth and PageHeight properties. I'll correct this.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.