Add footer fields

HedleyHedley Peru
edited 8:39PM in FastReport 4.0
hi

in a footer report i have a fiel with value [SUM(<alume."AS1"> = '5',DetailData1)]

I need to obtain a [SUM(<alume."AS1"> = '5',DetailData1)] + [SUM(<alume."AS1"> = '4',DetailData1)]

but i obtain a 1 + 0 or 1 + 1 in other case, but i nedd to obtain 1 or 2

please tell me how to obtained that value... thanks

Hedley

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 8:39PM
    what you have written is not making sense to me, but i will try to explain, when inside a memoview object's memo,remember to treat [] as show the value of the expression contained within the braces.
    you are trying to get value1 then a plus sign then value2
  • HedleyHedley Peru
    edited 8:39PM
    gordk wrote: »
    what you have written is not making sense to me, but i will try to explain, when inside a memoview object's memo,remember to treat [] as show the value of the expression contained within the braces.
    you are trying to get value1 then a plus sign then value2

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.