Creating complicated nested report

edited 1:03AM in FastReport 4.0
Hi, I have to create rather complicated report.

As in the example:
examplea.jpg

For all employees of course.
I don't have an idea where to start from. How should my data look and so on. I just know nothing about how to create such report.

I think it has to have something to do with subreports, but I have read in help that subreports cannot have column's titles.

Comments

• edited 1:03AM
    Juhas wrote: »
    Hi, I have to create rather complicated report.

As in the example:
    examplea.jpg

For all employees of course.
    I don't have an idea where to start from. How should my data look and so on. I just know nothing about how to create such report.

I think it has to have something to do with subreports, but I have read in help that subreports cannot have column's titles.

I have to create some complicated report also. Additional problem for me is that all my data are stored in memory and not in database. I have like one table and one image for now and this should be repeated for bunch of data. Of course, there will be other parts of report, but for now this should be enough.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.