Access violation in fastreport.dll

edited 3:27PM in FastReport Studio
Hi,

I have recently downloaded for evaluation the fastreport studio 4. I'm building an application in Visual C# 2008 Express Edition and intend to buy fast report after the evaluation.
I have a general problem. At the second call of the LoadReportFromFile() I got and "access violation in fastreport.dll"

Sometimes I get this access violation only by the third call to LoadreportFromFile(), but most of the times by the second call.

TfrxReport report - new TfrxReport()
report.LoadReportfromFile ("path to the fr3 file");

passing parameters to query

report.Showreport().
Is this because of the trial version ?
Please advise.

Regards,
Mika

Comments

• MSCMSC
    edited 3:27PM
    Hi mika,

i have had the same experience. I am using the commercial version without any problem, now.

cu

mika wrote: »
    Hi,

I have recently downloaded for evaluation the fastreport studio 4. I'm building an application in Visual C# 2008 Express Edition and intend to buy fast report after the evaluation.
    I have a general problem. At the second call of the LoadReportFromFile() I got and "access violation in fastreport.dll"

Sometimes I get this access violation only by the third call to LoadreportFromFile(), but most of the times by the second call.

TfrxReport report - new TfrxReport()
    report.LoadReportfromFile ("path to the fr3 file");

passing parameters to query

report.Showreport().
    Is this because of the trial version ?
    Please advise.

Regards,
    Mika

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.