CrossTab and master data

edited 1:07AM in FastReport 4.0
Hi, I've got a problem.

I want to make a report that will show me master data(surname) and cross tab for this user:
UserName1
Year

1   |   2    |   3   |...31
    I
    II
    III
    XII

UserName2
Year

1   |   2    |   3   |...31
    I
    II
    III
    XII

And so on.
Data in my database is for example:
UserName1          I          1.01.2009          value
UserName1          I          2.01.2009          value
UserName1          I          3.01.2009          value
UserName1          I          4.01.2009          value
UserName1          XII       31.12.2009          value
UserName2          I          1.01.2009          value
UserName2          I          2.01.2009          value
UserName2          I          3.01.2009          value
UserName2          I          4.01.2009          value
UserName2          XII       31.12.2009          value

When I try to make a simple cross-tab report(without any names, just for one user) everything works fine.
But when I try to do this report for all users, not only I get only the firts one but I don't gen any values from database.

My way is that I put on the report MasterData, on which I have userName and year(from DB), then I created a child band for it in which I have cross-tab. But it doesn't work as I said earlier.

So how can I do that?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.