PDF export very slow on mapped drive

Hello,

I've got a problem since I'm using 4.6 and 4.7 of fastreport. Before I used 4.1 and it was ok.

From a preview window, when the user would like to export a report to PDF file directly on a mapped, the export can takes about 1 minute. If the same report is exported on a local drive, it takes less than 1 second. The application is used in a Citrix environment and the mapped drive is the local hard disk redirected on the Citrix server.

It's working very ok before moving to 4.6.

When exporting to this mapped drive, I noticed that the PDF file seems to be opened/closed a lot of times as if the destination folder is used to build the PDF.

Do you have any idea how can I solve that? Thank you.

I already tried to specified in the frxReport component a TempDir but it still the same.

Jimmy

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.