Reports stored in Database

Hallo all...

How can i store the reports in a BLOB Field in a Database ?
Please tell me step by step what is important. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> In FREEREPORT i have do this (many time ago[/img][img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> ) with Paradox. In FastReport I think its work with SaveToStrem and LoadFrom Stream...but how it works with the Designer ? When I finished the Changes the Designer ask for saving the Changes. How can the Designer knows that i load from a Stream and not from File ? Save he in the Format that was loaded ? Please help me for the Overview that i can do this right at the first time.[/img][img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Thanks for your time...[/img]

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 6:36AM
    look in the binaries newsgroup
    storingreports in a database by Den Zubov posted aug 10 2006

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.