Barcode Carriage Return

Ansi128 Barcode or any of the barcode, is it possible to encode a Carriage Return ? I have customers require it, but when I encode it the way they ask for, it comes out as text instead.

Please Help

Thanks

Ken

Comments

• edited 1:50AM
    ninken wrote: »
    Ansi128 Barcode or any of the barcode, is it possible to encode a Carriage Return ? I have customers require it, but when I encode it the way they ask for, it comes out as text instead.

Please Help

Thanks

Ken

A Yes or No answer would be nice.
  • edited 1:50AM
    Hi,

Did you ever get an answer to this - or is there a way - tried all the ASCII Char settings for 128 A barcode but nothing seems to come through as carriage return

Thanks

Simon

Please Help

Thanks

Ken
  • edited April 2014
    Ansi 128 Barcode or any of the barcode, is it possible to encode a Carriage Return ? I have customers require it, but when I encode it the way they ask for, it comes out as text instead.

Please Help

Thanks

Ken
    sorry for my stupid , i 'm wondering whether this is the code 128

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.