FR4 Studio Invalid Serial Number

pinbotpinbot Texas
edited 8:45AM in FastReport Studio
I posted to support on 1/14 but all that seems to happen is that the repsponsible person changes, never any solution.

FR 4 Studio 4.6.154 on Vista Ultimate 64 bit

I been using FR 4 on this machine since FR4 came out.

Now it says I must activate. When I do I get "Invalid Serial Number" even though I've copied the FR 4.6 Serial Number from the registered products page.

I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling 4 times.

I can edit existing reports but cannot create new ones or add pages to existing reports.

I've tried registering automatically (Invalid Serial Number), viat the Web (Invalid Serial Number), and by email (No repsonse).

It's been 9 days with no support. Please help.:

FR4_6_150 Gives error activating
Source / From: [web] [15701] (bryanpatrick) Bryan Patrick
Created: 01/14/2009 05:12:39 [15701] (bryanpatrick) Bryan Patrick
Modified: 01/16/2009 04:09:41 [17889] (herberts) Herbert Ngobola (helpdesk staff)
Category: FastReport Studio
Responsible: [206] (alex_bel) Alexey Belousov (helpdesk staff)
Support level: default

Thank you,

Bryan Patrick

Comments

• pinbotpinbot Texas
    edited 8:45AM
    Pretty Much this is the only activity I see when posting to support.

Changes in your request # 166415 at Fast Reports Inc..

< responsible person was changed >
    < category changed >

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.