Code128

edited March 2009 in FastReport Studio
Hi all,
could someone please explain me the different behaviours of codebars object (code128) of .net and studio version?
The .net version has only a 128 option, whereas the Studio version has 128A, 128B, and 128C.

The output of .net version match my purpose (I have an output that I have to reproduce), and it's different from the three options of Studio version.
The code128c of Studio Version add a 0 at the beginning of the code if the numbers of digits are odd whereas the .net version doesn't.
Looking in internet seems a kind of compression, is it possible to reproduce this behaviour in some way in the Studio Version?

Plaese HELP!
Thanks.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.