DELPHI.NET works with Fast Report.Net ?

Hello everyone, I'm trying to find a report tool that works with DELPHI.NET, I downloaded Fast Report.Net Demo, but I don't know how to call the report I created in Fast Report.net with DELPHI.NET. If anyone know how I can do it, please answer this.

Comments

• edited 1:16AM
    Hello,

FastReport.Net can be used with Delphi Prism (which is actually an add-in language for Visual Studio 2008). We don't support VCL.NET which is used in Delphi 8/2005/2006/2007.
  • Thanks, so Fast Report.NET will work only with Delphi Prism?
    Yes.
  • edited January 2009
    Hello, I Downloaded DELPHI PRISM EVALUTION VERSION from EMBARCADERO website, I created the report and opened the report with my browser, but I have another problem, I could not find how to save that report to PDF format. I wanna know how to save the report I create?
    Hello,

PDF export is not ready yet; it will be available in the near future.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.