ASP.NET reporting with Charts

Just want to know if the ASP.net version of fast report will get Chart functionality on release?

Thanks

Comments

• edited 1:10AM
    Hello,

We plan to add the chart functionality soon. It will be added after we release FR.Net.
    I am also very interested on charts. Do you have a tentative date to offer the charts? I know that it is after the FR release but it would be great to have a roadmap to get a big picture.
    Also, as I said in a past message, I wold ask you consider the user of Silverlight technology in FR. Silverlight works in web, Winform and Pocket PC environments, and I guess that it will be replace Winforms in a long term. The charts (and any other component) are implicitly scalable and use all powerful of Directdraw.
    You can see some examples of chart using Silverlight at http://silverlight.net/samples/sl2/toolkit...un/default.html

I will work on charts right after release; now I'm very busy with the docs. I hope we will see the charts in this year.
    Regarding Silverlight: we have plans to make a new version using WPF, not Silverlight; it will be a new product.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.