asp report without frame

A part of my web project is a dashboard. In this format, there are not multiple pages, just a "picture", a report of only 1 page, showing charts and key indicators of the system.

How can I remove the frame of the Webreport component? I mean all buttons and scroll bars, I just would like to show the content of report in a web page without controls.

Thanks

Comments

• SamuraySamuray Administrator
    edited 4:31AM
    You have to set:
    BorderStyle="None" ShowToolbar="False"
    Then you can manipulate with Height, Width and Zoom properties for best report fit on your page (without scrollbars). We have added "AutoWidth" and "AutoHeight" features in our to-do.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.