Fast Report with Postgres

Hi,

We're evaluating Fast Report for .net right now, it looks really great and easy to use.

Our concern that we use Postgres DB, Does Fast Report support connection to Postgres SQL Database?

Thanks,

Comments

• edited 12:50PM
    Hello,

It does not now; I'm going to create it in this week.
    Thanks for the reply,

Great, when it will released??

Thanks,
  • edited November 2008
    We still have not translated the docs, that delays the release.
    No problem, we can wait on this, but Can we get date estimation (We don't need the documents :-)
    I hope I'll finish it in two-three weeks.
    Read the readme.txt how to use it.
    HI,

Thanks for the file, but how can I open it?
    Download and unzip.
    Yes, I did that of course :-) , but the actual file FastReport.Postgres How can I open it, is it document file, text file?

Thanks
    Sorry, I don't understand. When you unzip you get a bunch of files, not the only "FastReport.Postgres".
    Well, I only get this file (FastReport.Postgres) no other files included with this zip.
    What zip archiver do you use?
    WinRAR 3.71
    I have used older version of WinRar to pack this. It's a screenshot made with WinRar3.8:
    OK, I found the problem,

1. Download the zip file.
    2. Extract the contents (only one file called FastReport.Postgres)
    3. RENAME the file FastReport.Postgres to FastReport.zip
    4. Extract, OK.

Why there is zip file into zip file? Anyway, thanks for your help I will check what you sent me and get back to you.

Thanks,

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.