DB Field: difference between preview and print

Hi!

I'm trying to use FreeReport with TurboDelphi Explorer, creating the TfrReport object in code.

All works fine, but when I print the report the DB Field that in preview was ok seems enlarged and word-wrapped also if there was space for it on the first line: it seems the report insert spaces between words and, if there is only one word in the field, between single chars.

Any idea? I don't understand why the preview is ok but the print is wrong, and the code is a bit difficult to read for me. The code used for preview and print is not the same?

Thanks.
Claude

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.