how long we can see fastreport for the delphi2009 ?

a lot of friends waitting for fastreport for delphi 2009?

Comments

• edited 9:22PM
    Hello there...

I am new to FastReports...I have tested the trial version available on the Download page and it simply ROCKS...but I am still waiting for the Delphi 2009 version before I order my copy.
    I have also downloaded the version of FastReports available on the 'Delphi 2009 Partner DVD', but it's not really stable...a lot of Access Violation errors especially when you try to invoke the designer from your application (I wonder if there is a place where I can report those BUGs).

Anyways, here's the location for the 'FastReports for Delphi 2009' that is available on the Partner DVD: http://cc.codegear.com/partners/delphicpp2...rt_4/index.html

If anyone knows anything about when to expect the official version for Delphi 2009 then please let us know.

Thanks.
  • gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 9:22PM
    NOTE THIS IS NOT OFFICIAL
    AFAIK
    At this time FR VCL is being adapted to the new D2009 features (unicode
    everywhere).
    A D2009-compatible version will be released in the near future and official announcement will be made when it becomes available.
    Which version of FastReport 4 is supported in Delphi 2007 VCL.NET?
    I am trying to find out if the D2009 version is close enough, that if I purchase the current version of FR4, will I get a free upgrade to the D2009 version?

I would be interested if that's the case.

Alan

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.