FrxDataTable not existing in the assembly

edited September 2008 in FastReport Studio
<div class="IPBDescription">urgent
</div>Hello,

Downloaded FR Studio trial, created C# project under VS 2005. Added COM assembly "fastreport3.dll" from "C:\Program Files\FastReports\FastReport Studio Trial\Bin".

I cannot find FrxDataTable class in FastReport namespace that is used in programmer's PDF manual.
Additionally I cannot compile the sources added to the trial edition. What am I missing ?

Thank you!

Comments

• edited 10:40PM
    FrxDataTable is a wrapper on top of .NET DataSet. This wrapper written in C#.

I suggest to use a DataPlugin instead of FrxDataTable wrapper.

You may found plugin example in "C:\Program Files\FastReports\FastReport Studio\Examples\VisualC#.NET\DataSourcePlugin" directory.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.