But from other documents, from my window I get window:
window_wrong.jpg

and nothing is printed ?

Why two diffrent windows ?

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 12:55AM
    these are printerdialogs
    either the report has been designed to use a specific printer or the default printer has been set to another printer.
  • edited 12:55AM
    But from second dialog window I can't print to any printer chosen from combobox.
    From first window I can.
    How to enforce open only first window ?
  • edited 12:55AM
    pele wrote: »
    But from second dialog window I can't print to any printer chosen from combobox.
    From first window I can.
    How to enforce open only first window ?

Hi ,
    In FR there are two types of reports , there are ordinary reports and matrix reports .In your case when you create a report and want to print it , the first dialog box which comes up is for ordinary reports , and thats why it prints . When the second box comes up , you cant print because your report is ordinary , but you want to print it as a matrix report. Make sure that when you start to create , your report is ordinary .

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.