Image + DB + no gap + original height

Hi All,
I am using fastreport 2.5 and delphi 7 to print some stored images in my database.
I have dropped a TfrPictureView component on a MasterDataBand in fast-report. and now I can print my images and it works but there is a question here:
I want to print my images right after the other one without any gap between the images. So, I thought I should read the height of every image from my DB and then set the height of MasterData and TfrPictureView to that value.but I don't know how I can do that? I don't know how I can access height of TfrPictureView in delphi. neither MasterDataBand [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> Is this a good way for printing my images sequentially? By the way, I don't want to stretch my images, i want to use the original height of my images stored in DB. -Thanks for any reply, idea... -Little Bird[/img]

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.