Import from FreeReport to FR4

Hello all... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> in older Projects i have Reports build with Freereport 2.34 and saved to File. - it is possible to import these Reports (the Layout) ? - changing the Datasources is not the Problem i think. Thanks for Information.[/img]

Comments

• edited 11:59PM
    You should use frx2xto30.pas unit

- it is possible to import these Reports (the Layout) ?

Yes, but dimensions not always are exact as was in freereport. Before starting conversion I saved all documents in latest 2.5x version, then I used a frx2xto30 unit to convert to FR4.

After converting there was 3 issues (in my work):
    - margins - changed by hand to 0,9 from each side
    - stretch to max height was enabled by default
    - a bit smaller documents - only if you need pixel to pixel (mm to mm) conversion

sorry for my english, I'm still learning

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.