POSTNET Barcodes

I am trying to use the barcode control with POSTNET.

The default orientation of the code is with the long bars pointing down.

USPS says they must point up but rotating it 180 degrees makes the code backwards...

Has anyone had experience with POSTNET in FR?

Thanks...
Ed

Comments

• edited 7:34PM
    I have recently been in the same boat as yourself. I had some products that I needed to make barcode labels and struggled to do them myself. Luckly for me a friend suggested I gave this company a call that he had used himself. I called them and after a short chat with them I decided to give them a go. I found them to be very resonable and very helpful. Here is a link to their site: www.aclabels.co.uk. I hope this information can help others and save them a bit of time!
  • edited 7:34PM
    i also have a problem like it..
    i also couldn solve [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />( is there anyone to know it?[/img]

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.