How to Pass Custom Dataset to FastReport Studio in Web-Application at run-time??

Hi all
I'm using Fastreport Studio in Asp.Net v2 Web-Application project . I have Created a simple report and i want to deliver this on my website . My problem here is , how can i pass my Dataset (in which i have a SQL Select Statement
such as Select * from .....with a bunch of records ) to frx object at run-time . Could anyone drop me a code snippet that illustrates Loading *.Fr3 or *.fr4 file and passing a custom Query(SELECT *....) to it and then rendering the result in the *.aspx page?

NOTE that i'm working with FastReport Studio .

Thanks in advance.
Kind Regards.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.