Shapes and lines on Dialog Form ??

How do I put shapes and lines on a dialog form? I have a few radio buttons on there but would like to put a box around it like a real Delphi form has. Along with that, is there a radio group box for the dialog form? Right now I have to manually code the radio buttons to toggle the .checked value of the other radio buttons.

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 2:40PM
    you must write your own custom dialog controls, while there is more objects, available in the newer versions of fr" fr4.##", ie.. "group box" you still need to write custom controls for other objects that are not included a sample of what is required for fr4 is in the fr4 developers manual.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.