Extending line height to Page footer

edited 10:32AM in FastReport 3.0
How can I extend a graphic line objects height down to the page footer which starts from a MastData band. Ive tried StrechMode, Allowsplit, and Flowto all of them but cudnt get it to work. for eg.

----Report header

----Master data -> the line is placed here like this ->
|
|
|
----Report footer -> it should extend to here
|

Need I do it with only setting properties or do I need to achieve it by coding?. In CR8.5 I could just put the graphic line object in Details band
and resize the height of line to Page Footer and it automatically extends the line to footer no coding. I wonder how I can do this in FR. By the way I use FreeReports and D7.

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 10:32AM
    there are 2 ways in fr3 or 4
    1 if vertical lines will be in the same vertical position on every output page.
    set the report page settings largeheight in design to true
    below all other bands add an overlayband size it to page height.
    place vertical lines in the overlay, at the vertical point where you want them to start.
    2 if lines will start at a variable position depending upon record counts
    then use an unattached childband place line objects or empty memos using framelines in the child.
    write code in the oap event of the appropriate band to control the output of the child.
    ie detailfooter band oap event.
    while engine.freespace > childbandname.height do
    begin
    engine.showband(childbandname);
    end;
    Note you must have at least standard version to have script code abilities.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.